Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dave Matthews Band - Crash


















Album: Crash
Artist: Dave Matthews Band
Release Year: 1996
Hails From: Virginia


Tracks:
1. So Much To Say
2. Two Step
3. Crash
4. Too Much
5. #41
6. Say Goodbye
7. Drive In Drive Out
8. Let You Down
9. Lie In Our Graves
10. Cry Freedom
11. Tripping Billies
12. Proudest Monkey

My Thoughts: I love Dave. He is and always will be one of my favorite artists and this album transports me to another time. Every single song is great. Well almost, sometimes I can't stand Cry Freedom. But other than that - half the songs are some of my favorites ever. Now children, a lot of people may tell you not to like Dave and that he sucks - Don't listen to them. One of the greatest bands ever. In fact before this album, I HATED Dave Matthews and made fun of my friends who liked him. I ate my words and now am one of the only people I know (only?) who still buys every Dave album.

Reminds me of: what doesn't this remind me of. Mostly of the the shore, the summer of 97 and early college.

Random Fact:
While researching this, I found that though the most popular, Crash is the most criticized, citing no strong melodies or hooks. Not really a fact - sorry that's all I got.

Say Goodbye Live


No comments:

Post a Comment